When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1890s Alvah up dated pictures

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode
Here's a few more pages of information
IMG_6901.JPG

IMG_6902.JPG

IMG_6903.JPG

IMG_6904.JPG

Hello if any one is interested please let us know ,love to find a new care taker for this wonderful piece of history.

Awesome bicycle, I wish I could go over it in person just for posterity & the sake of learning from such a clean primary source example.

That said, we NEEEEED a quality photo of the badge....especially with such a history steeped bicycle, the badge is the heart and soul of a bike like this.

This bike is indeed a piece of bicycle history that needs to be seen in person to fully appreciate . That being said, i would like to say that this bike is truly a unique and valuable find. So cool and rare it's definitely a once in a life time find. Enjoy!!

My thought is before selling it I'd be curious what a professional photographer would charge. I'm thinking people prints of it would sell.
I hope it makes it to a museum.

Sent from my Bell candlestick

Wow, I looked at the pictures before I read the text and I thought I was looking at one of the best restorations I'd ever seen. Is this the best preserved example of a bike form this time period?

You know I cant believe there is any better example out there ,in person its amazing you don't even want to move it lol.but true

Back