When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1891 New Mail Gentlemans Light Roadster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think I’d much rather take an obviously strong offer, than take my chances at an auction.
People always talk a good game, then get all weak in the knees when it comes time to step up to the plate.
If I was you, Walter, I’d drive up there cash in hand.
Money talks bull shut walks. Lol!

I sold an almost complete example for 3500 ,I think , if he turned down 3,000 for that bike , it will be good to see what the auction does , July 21st at 12 o clock , is what the auctioneer told me , . I do not think they are selling it , before the auction , there is over 10,000 in machine work ,to put this bike correct , ,where would you find one to get measurements. there are many missing pieces . I want to buy it , so I will have some spare parts , .good luck at the auction Walter branche

Here is the 91, I sold for 3500.00 , to the museum in California
IMG_0526.jpeg

I sold an almost complete example for 3500 ,I think , if he turned down 3,000 for that bike , it will be good to see what the auction does , July 21st at 12 o clock , is what the auctioneer told me , . I do not think they are selling it , before the auction , there is over 10,000 in machine work ,to put this bike correct , ,where would you find one to get measurements. there are many missing pieces . I want to buy it , so I will have some spare parts , .good luck at the auction Walter branche

$3K is far too low an offer!
be prepared to pay more at auction :)

Whoever buys this bike , has a big project ahead of them , the handle bars and brake system are very detailed , where will you find a bike to get the measurements, ? Here is the one I sold for 3500, it had the brake piece on the hub,,,,. wrong front wheel , on the bike being offered , over 10,000 in machine work , to get this project , partially corrected , who ever offered 12,000 for the auction bike , should contact me , I know where there is a better complete bike ,for near that amount

IMG_0526.jpeg

Last edited:
I payed 750.00 , 3000.00,3500.00, for the 3 that I have owned , I know where another one is that will be offered ,,after this example is run through the auction .

Back