When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1891 New Mail Gentlemans Light Roadster

-
Who ever gets it , is in for a big surprise , I am not interested , I have the best one , ever found , and the only one in the most complete condition .thanks to everyone who commented

Last edited:
And should one expect the parts contained within to be of the highest. Material available at the time ie. nickel plated etc. -yet worn?

Good luck to everyone bidding , . Will you tell the serial number so it will be included in the register

52378452_10217611230287809_4243734916048617472_o (1).jpg

Good luck to everyone bidding , . Will you tell the serial number so it will be included in the register

View attachment 1023272
Who ever gets it , is in for a big surprise , I am not interested , I have the best one , ever found , and the only one in the most complete condition .thanks to everyone who commented

Aren't you missing both fenders, and the chainguard to be in the most complete condition?
From your pictures, it looks like the long rod (of the brake mechanism) is modern machining.
Are the wheels on your New Mail original? They look new as well.

Still a very nice bicycle.

I have all the parts not shown , in the photo ,... thanks for your opinion about my 91 NEW MAIL , YES I rebuilt the wheels on mine ,

Back