When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1891 Singer 30" wheel restorations

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

locomotion

Cruisin' on my 1897 Comet
Looking for someone to restore two 1891 Singer 30" wheels (front and rear). Need everything done (complete rebuild), painting of rims, new spokes, new tires and hub rebuild with new nickle plating. Need the wheels to be rideable again. Anyone offer this service? please PM me the price. thanks

GEt in touch with Craig Allen ,in Millville, New Jersey ,find him in the wheelmen site , Craig is a most excellant conservator, he can make anything , he is a good person and very fair in pricing

GEt in touch with Craig Allen ,in Millville, New Jersey ,find him in the wheelmen site , Craig is a most excellant conservator, he can make anything , he is a good person and very fair in pricing
thanks
already done that, but Craig is swamped with work he says and he is not taking on more work ...... I know that his work is top notch, and I had hoped on having him work on them
found some guys in Europe to do them

Back