When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1892 Featherstone "Count"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
No repairs anywhere.
Sorry, it looked like there was 2 crank arm clamps like one was removed to use the sprocket.

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 11.21.02 AM.png

What size tires is your Count designed for 30", 28" or 26"?
Interesting that it has tabs on frame for rear fender brace.

Construction details not exactly the same but similar to my 1894 Crescent.
View attachment 1346354
I believe they are 28 but i will double check
My wheels look very much like yours. Same old clincher type steel rims

Last edited:
Max your bike has a lot of the same things my 1896 Featherstone bike has. As in the fork crown bars pedal end caps mount the same way . I have a 1895 Featherstone catalogue reprint and your bike might be in there but not called Count. I think yours might be a 94 or 95.

Max your bike has a lot of the same things my 1896 Featherstone bike has. As in the fork crown bars pedal end caps mount the same way . I have a 1895 Featherstone catalogue reprint and your bike might be in there but not called Count. I think yours might be a 94 or 95.
Dave, can you please share pictures of your bike so I can compare?

Last edited:
similar type of sprocket on the bike in this post @Waffenrad (1893 Featherstone Road King)

@Waffenrad could you please post more pictures of your 1893 Featherstone Road King?

starting to make sense that my bike might be a Featherstone, from this post, the bike has a shield as a headbadge only listing the name as "Prince"
with names like : Duke, Duchess, Road King, Road Queen, Prince, Princess, Baron, Baroness, Royal Middy, and Flying Jib
Where does the "Count" stand in this list?

featherstone4.jpg

featherstone3.jpg

featherstone2.jpg

featherstone1.jpg

Back