When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1893 St Nicholas

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool bike. What leaf spring are you eluding to?
Saddle leaf spring. Not the best pic of it, but that was the one pic I have at the moment that shows it better than the rest. It is slightly visible in a few others.

With small wheels like that, is this a child's bike? My hard-tire safety from 1989 has 30" wheels, and my cushion tire has 28".
Yes, I would assume it is.

Just in case anyone who is interested in this bike is interested in matching it up with an original pair of "St Nicholas MFG" pedals, I have a set that is on the table.

Wow! Quite a surviver!
Wonder if the St. Nicholas Bicycle Co. Had anything to do with the magazine by the same name that was published back then?

With small wheels like that, is this a child's bike? My hard-tire safety from 1989 has 30" wheels, and my cushion tire has 28".

TOC 26" and 24" are YOUTH bikes, smaller were for children and are quite rare as cycles were for adult transportation. Only the well to do could afford cycles for children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back