When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1894 Remington 41126

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This bike is in complete condition. It was found in a barn covered with a tarp for the last 40 or so. The barn was falling down and this is one thing that was saved. You guys know what I have and hope you can help me figure out what I should do with it as it is local history around here. The Headbadge has 3 patents of 1892,93, 94 with a model number. The rims are 28" wood and the spokes have wires on them at the crossover points. The rims both spin freely. The sprocket appears to be a fixed gear and the wood is undamaged. The pedals have Remington script also the end cap on the cork handle grip. The chain is a big block chain with a nut and bolt master link. The seat is a Christy I think. The height at the seat post is 22 1/2" form center of the bottom bracket to the top of the frame. The headtube is 11 1/2". I will get a better shot of the badge tomorrow. I do not know much about this kind of bike it is to old for me but I may keep this one. If anyone wants to let me know how much you think I would appreciate it. Thank You All and enjoy.
P1220638.JPG
P1220639.JPG
P1220640.JPG
P1220641.JPG
P1220642.JPG
P1220654.JPG
P1220643.JPG
P1220644.JPG
P1220649.JPG
P1220651.JPG

Back