When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1895-7 (?) VICTOR Safety by Overman Wheel Co.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dale Brown

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Looking for a new home for this bike that has been on display in my store for 40 years.
I found it under a pile of pillows in an Antique store in 1976. It was refinished its original color, black, by McLean Fonvielle, the builder old Silk Hope & McLean frames in 1980 or so.
The saddle was recovered in about that same period, plus it received replacement tires made by Coker. The grips were missing so those on it now were added. Everything else is original, and it is a handsome machine. The wooden rimmed wheels are reasonable round and mostly true, but with original spokes and some minor wobble, I would not recommend riding it...
Large (38 pics) album here on my Flickr site
It is currently listed on eBay HERE but I am offering it to CABE members for $2800. + shipping (via BikeFlights.)
Dale Brown, cycles de ORO Bike Shop, Greensboro NC 336-274-5959
Victor_1.jpg
Victor_7.jpg
Victor_1.jpg
Victor_2.jpg
Victor_3.jpg
Victor_4.jpg
Victor_5.jpg
Victor_6.jpg
Victor_2.jpg
Victor_3.jpg
Victor_4.jpg
Victor_7.jpg
Victor_5.jpg
Victor_6.jpg

Funny a pile of pillows. Most stuff I find seems to be in a pile of twisted metal. ;) Very nice bike.

Thanks folks. Sorry I duplicated those pictures, first time I tried to add them. Doh! Re: this Victor - the machining of the cranks, bottom bracket and hubs is just amazing. Better than Campagnolo in my lightweights.... DB

Back