When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1895 Columbia

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1968fury

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi all,
I put the s-7 wheels onto my grandfather’s bike and started to ride it around. It rides good except the fact that the sprockets aren’t lined up and then the chain jams on the front sprocket. I discovered that the front sprocket is bent. Though it’s funny I didn’t have a problem riding the bike 30 years ago with hub grandpa put in to have brakes. I’m in the process of putting the rear hub onto a mountain bike rim to keep cost down although I might have buy the correct length spokes to make it happen. First picture is today and the second is a before photo from thirty years ago after coming out of the garage attic.

9FDEEC1F-B3C9-4C2E-9004-040135D2EE78.jpeg

D73F45A9-A45F-4D44-BAF6-D4DE25EFABE6.jpeg

Hi all,
I put the s-7 wheels onto my grandfather’s bike and started to ride it around. It rides good except the fact that the sprockets aren’t lined up and then the chain jams on the front sprocket. I discovered that the front sprocket is bent. Though it’s funny I didn’t have a problem riding the bike 30 years ago with hub grandpa put in to have brakes. I’m in the process of putting the rear hub onto a mountain bike rim to keep cost down although I might have buy the correct length spokes to make it happen. First picture is today and the second is a before photo from thirty years ago after coming out of the garage attic.

View attachment 1063781

View attachment 1063782
Man, I really like your grandpa's old bike. What year and mark is it? Thanks for sharing. Ride On. Razin.

Razin my is a 1895 model 40. Very nice bike Giovanni. At least your bike came with brakes lol. I wish my wood rims were that straight. They were straight thirty years ago when I rode it.

Back