When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1895 Ladies Columbia Model 41

-

Jon Holder

Look Ma, No Hands!
1895 Ladies Columbia Model 41. Appears to be all original and in great shape. Part of a Vintage bicycle collection that my Father-In-Law collected during a 60 year motorcycle dealership to be sold at auction on-line closing 9-25, 6pm. Open House on Saturday 9-25, 9am-5pm in Pleasant Valley, NY. This bike hung from the ceiling of his shop for many years and has not been touched or cleaned. You can bid at ProxiBid.com/Geyer lot #227A of the Motorcycle auction.

227A-1.jpg

227A-2.jpg

227A-3.jpg

227A-4.jpg

227A-5.jpg

227A-6.jpg

227A-7.jpg

227A-8.jpg

227A-9.jpg

227A-10.jpg

227A-11.jpg

Just a reminder that this bike will sell at auction Saturday the 25th at 6 pm no reserve. Someone will get a very good deal on the this bike if the bidding does not pick-up from here. Shipping is available.

I can't help but wonder what happened to all the great original saddles on your dads bikes. They seem to have all been replaced with ones from the 40's.

The bikes have hung from the ceiling for as far back as I can recall. They have been untouched as far as I know. If you know Jim then you know he would never sell any parts off something that would devalue it. The shop is full of stuff that plenty of people tried to buy but he would't sell.
Now is everyone's chance to finally buy it.

Back