When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1895 Rambler rat traps

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Frank Heath

On Training Wheels
We are nearly finished restoring a G & J Rambler #10 racer and we need rat traps to complete the project. The bicycle weighed 14.5 pounds with wooden rims when it was new, and raced in Grinnell College track meets and races in eastern Iowa.

expext to pay $100 or so for rusty, $150 for decent or $200+ for nice nickle.

Mike Cates makes some gorgeous Torrington Star pedals.

image2285-1.jpg

are those all new, or new exact replicas?....meaning, will those end caps screww on to old pedals? and if so, does/will he sell separately????

We are nearly finished restoring a G & J Rambler #10 racer and we need rat traps to complete the project. The bicycle weighed 14.5 pounds with wooden rims when it was new, and raced in Grinnell College track meets and races in eastern Iowa.

I would really like to see a few pictures of this racer. All I have collected for 35 years are racers and had about 100 original - all track.
Have seen a couple of model 26 racers but never a model 10. Post pics if you can ...

a few years back they were 550.00 a pair i do not know if that price is current ? these are beautifully made

Back