When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1896 Columbia Pope Model 43 dual MENS tamdem... Seldom seen that's for sure !!

-

TrustRust

Finally riding a big boys bike
Rare opportunity for collectors who have been seeking a seldom seen turn of the century antique dual Men's tandem..
It has no seats or grips. Has later clad wheels..
On the rear crank it appears they changed the outbound sprocket. No doubt to match up with the 3/16 rear wheel sprocket..
The paint job is not half bad.. Plating they did not so good..
Luckily the headbadge was still with the bike..

I would rather trade for early American Motorcycle parts or related items pre 1940 other than Harley Davidson. The earlier the better..
Otherwise $3,000 or sane offer...

The bicycle is 10 miles west of Boston MA.
I am NOT into taking this apart, packing or shipping. So come and get it, send a friend, send a bike shop, send U-ship as many do or the shipping guru of your choose...

PLEASE send a Private Message PM if you want it or have questions...

THANKS CABE..

IMG_8207.jpg

IMG_8200.jpg

IMG_8204.JPG

IMG_8210.JPG

IMG_8213.JPG

IMG_8205.jpg

IMG_8209.JPG

IMG_8212.JPG

IMG_8211.JPG

IMG_8203.JPG

IMG_8202.jpg

IMG_8215.JPG

IMG_8214.jpg

1896_1.jpg

Pretty cool what does the rod from the fork to the second seat post do? I haven't seen tons of tandems before but never have seen that on any before.

The other person can shoot front or back probably the front more often. Try to turn this around

Back