When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1899 Columbia chainless Mod. 59

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
And the finished bicycle (sans front wheel nuts because I don't have a single 5/16-32 and neither does my LHS). So of course I can't ride it yet for the silliest reason.

So the axle nuts I need are 5/16-28...does anybody have any suitable nuts in this size?

Hi
I have a 5/16 x 28 tap. I ran it through a 5/16 fine thread nut and it should be okay. Takes a 1/2 inch wrench. I did 2 of them.
If you want them get back to me with your mailing address. They are used nuts that are bicycle related with still some nickel. just PM me your address.

Hi
I have a 5/16 x 28 tap. I ran it through a 5/16 fine thread nut and it should be okay. Takes a 1/2 inch wrench. I did 2 of them.
If you want them get back to me with your mailing address. They are used nuts that are bicycle related with still some nickel. just PM me your address.
This was a thought I had as well. There is a large, old tap set at my work I'm going to check tomorrow and if not, I will likely be in touch. Thanks!

Back