When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1899? Crescent shaft drive Bicycle Saved

-

npence

I live for the CABE
Never really like the real early stuff but the crescent No. 17 shaft drive bike is now one of my favorites. IF you know any more about this bike please let me Know Im having a tough time finding out much about it.

I believe this is a crescent No.17 was made in 1899 in chicago Ill. by the Western wheel works. This bike was found in a barn under a very old tarp dang near was crushed by the end loader that was tearing the barn down. so another bike saved.
0583-1.jpg

vbulletin

vbulletin

vbulletin

vbulletin

LOL there is still a lot of bikes I would love to own one day. but feel I have been very lucky and blessed the last couple of years with the bikes I have gotten.

crescent n.17

Never really like the real early stuff but the crescent No. 17 shaft drive bike is now one of my favorites. IF you know any more about this bike please let me Know Im having a tough time finding out much about it.

I believe this is a crescent No.17 was made in 1899 in chicago Ill. by the Western wheel works. This bike was found in a barn under a very old tarp dang near was crushed by the end loader that was tearing the barn down. so another bike saved.
0583-1.jpg

059-1.gif

061-2.gif

063-2.gif

064-2.gif

Hallo, I don't know if you still have your Crescent n.17 because I am new for "the Cabe" and your notice is very old, but I am very interesting to your bike.
Thank you for your answer.
Regards
daniel

Wow that's a superb cycle i really love these types of cycle which has folding handle because i think this handle is much comfortable then the straight handle..Did you pain on this cycle or not..What update?

Last edited:
Back