When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1899 Lozier Toronto Cleveland Model 66

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brian R.

Wore out three sets of tires already!
CCMLozierC1915.jpg
CCMLozier1.jpg
CCMLozier2.jpg
CCMLozier3.jpg
I bought this Cleveland at a farm auction in Almonte, Ontario Canada. I believe it to have all its original parts. I thought it was black, but a friend who helped clean up the paint insists it's dark green. I'm a little colour blind so it's hard for me to tell. Is it possible black paint might look greenish after aging 118 years? The rear hub is a fixie, and it has straight spokes. The pinstriping is really nice on this bike.

The Canadian branch of H.A. Lozier & Co. was one of the five founding companies that made up CCM (Canada Cycle and Motor) in the autumn of 1899. Above is a picture of the CCM (Lozier) factory in about 1915. The section in the bottom right is still standing and appears in the other photos. CCM chose that factory as its sole production facility after the crash of the bike boom made it necessary to close the other four founding companies' factories. CCM built a new bicycle factory in 1917, and when it sold its automobile venture (the Russell), Overland cars were assembled in that factory into the 1930s.

Lozier2.jpg

Lozier4.jpg

Lozier5.jpg

Lozier6.jpg

Lozier7.jpg

Lozier8.jpg

Lozier9.jpg

Lozier11.jpg

Lozier12.jpg

Lozier13.jpg

Lozier14.jpg

Last edited: