When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1899 TOC Tribune Blue Streak Racing Track Tandem

-
Price
$1750.00
Zipcode
Thanks for the tip.. Steve
here is a post I just did about it, might help to try (see post #70)

Hi Steve, Email was returned? Will try again later.

Hi Steve,
I will take $700 plus $1750 for the tandem. I will pay the difference in the shipping costs. I feel it is going to good home. I am going to sell some of my better bikes as I have Parkinson’s and it is not getting any better. The other set of matching pedals is attached to the crank arm. Sorry I do not have any handle bars for the bike. I will let you know what I sell next. Of course I will deliver the bike to the shipper. Shipping costs are out of control here in the states. You can use Jesse or Brad for references about me. My PayPal account is my email address is my email. ([email protected] ). I have had several tandems in the past and this is my favorite of all. With the correct bars and seat it will be one of the best looking tandems out there. Very racey and sleek.

Thank you,
Dave

Back