When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

19? CWC 4 GILL

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

keith kodish

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Ending up with this one,curious to know more. Yes,I know light,seat,rack,tires,and rims,pedals are wrong.
6bbd4a53968c69569f30faf123ca1e84.jpg
f10c90022ff70a722bbfc68db7a9151f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ending up with this one,curious to know more. Yes,I know light,seat,rack,tires,and rims,pedals are wrong.View attachment 831063View attachment 831064

I met the guy two weeks ago to buy it, I wanted some parts off it, then was going to part it out.. but ended passing on it.. it looks nice in the sun light !! but.. like you said not really correct and the new departure WD not being a heavy spoke like the seller lead me to believe it was broke the deal for me..

I'd be interested to know what the serial # is? So what else are you trying to find out? V/r Shawn

I'd be interested to know what the serial # is? So what else are you trying to find out? V/r Shawn
Shawn,other than the obviously falling out of the sky tank,what the correct parts would be,and whether or not its worthwhile to bring this one back to correct.

Shawn,other than the obviously falling out of the sky tank,what the correct parts would be,and whether or not its worthwhile to bring this one back to correct.

Keith we first need to start with the serial number. The first thing that will tell us is if the fork is likely original to that frame. V/r Shawn

Keith we first need to start with the serial number. The first thing that will tell us is if the fork is likely original to that frame. V/r Shawn
Shawn,ended up doing some research,and found the old 1939-41 4 gill thread. Its coming from Michigan,and I'll hopefully have the serial # later on today. Been doing bikes for a few days,liking the odder stuff,emblem,dayton,shelby,this lowly cwc stood out.

Shawn,ended up doing some research,and found the old 1939-41 4 gill thread. Its coming from Michigan,and I'll hopefully have the serial # later on today. Been doing bikes for a few days,liking the odder stuff,emblem,dayton,shelby,this lowly cwc stood out.

Did find the ebay thread on it,from back in May,ended up paying a good bit less. Not quite as painful.

Back