When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1901 crescent shaftdrive alive again

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rustngrease

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Excited to have this one rolling, it's always a bitter sweet finishing a project, I love the process and learning it takes to figure it out. Then it's off to the next challenge. This was my first wheel lacing, I still have a couple small things to do before I'm wherein the rubber out. Still looking for dust caps for the crescent pedals as well. If someone out there had a couple that would be awesome.
Cheers cabe

Screenshot_20200427-074103.png

Screenshot_20200427-074113.png

Screenshot_20200427-074135.png

Screenshot_20200427-074127.png

Excited to have this one rolling, it's always a bitter sweet finishing a project, I love the process and learning it takes to figure it out. Then it's off to the next challenge. This was my first wheel lacing, I still have a couple small things to do before I'm wherein the rubber out. Still looking for dust caps for the crescent pedals as well. If someone out there had a couple that would be awesome.
Cheers cabe

View attachment 1182511

View attachment 1182512

View attachment 1182513

View attachment 1182514

0502201629a_HDR.jpg

Great job I have a Spalding chainless and I don’t know what your pedals look like but mine have the same covers as a lot of 70s Raleighs hope it helps great job

Back