When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1901 Napoleon all original FS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gtdohn

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1901 Napoleon all original FS NEW PRICE

I am selling off my collection one bike at a time and I will start with my 1901 Napoleon made by the Jenkins Cycle co. for Sears. It appears in one of their 1901 Catalogs here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/97590889/1901-napoleon-bicycle-advertisement.
It has quite a bit of touch up on the black paint, but is still very presentable and some of the pin striping can still be plainly seen. They started with a completely nickel plated frame and fork and then added paint on top of that. The seat is in good shape. The only thing I had to replace is the grips and they are the same ones that they originally came with, only these are new. The rims were so pristine that all I did was give them a light sanding and apply a coat of amber shellac. The tires are Robert Deans. This beautiful bicycle is solid and tight and rides fantastic. You would be hard pressed to find another one of these that is so well preserved and original.
I have to get $2,000 shipped (to the lower 48 states only) for her and that is a deal for this bicycle. NEW LOWER PRICE...... $1,600 shipped
PM me if interested and I will get back to you.

Thanks
P1050884.jpg
P1050883.jpg
P1050889.jpg
P1050895.jpg
P1050891.jpg

P1050884.jpg

P1050883.jpg

P1050889.jpg

P1050895.jpg

P1050891.jpg

Last edited:
Never all together Bri. Just plan on being very busy for the next year at least with all I have to do since my Mom passed. There are always more out there, but I also need the funds for the house repairs and insurance I have to get, not to mention looking for a new house for me and all the expense that entails. So for now, the money is needed more than the bikes. Besides, it will be fun starting over again after all this is behind me.

Never all together Bri. Just plan on being very busy for the next year at least with all I have to do since my Mom passed. There are always more out there, but I also need the funds for the house repairs and insurance I have to get, not to mention looking for a new house for me and all the expense that entails. So for now, the money is needed more than the bikes. Besides, it will be fun starting over again after all this is behind me.

Again, hang in there and best wishes Pal!!!

Sick bike, worth every penny!!!!

Btw, I got the wheels today, thanks!!!!

All the best to you!

Back