When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1901 rambler model 23 shaft drive

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hard to find Model though with that fancy Rococo lug work......
I don't think there's a great deal of 1901 Rambler shaft drives around. Most are your typical chain drive bicycles.

Hard to find Model though with that fancy Rococo lug work......
I don't think there's a great deal of 1901 Rambler shaft drives around. Most are your typical chain drive bicycles.
I’ve never seen another...I was looking just so I could show him what has sold in the past, but I kept coming up empty.

Not mine, I was simply following this post along with others and noticed that it finally was posted on ebay. At $4,850.00 I believe the seller is a bit overly hopeful. I expect it might actually sell for about half that amount to the right person.
Thanks for posting. I just talked to him earlier and he never mentioned it was listed. Probably because I would’ve laughed at his listing price. But hey I hope someone pays to much so I don’t!

Back