When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1901 rambler

-
Price
Zipcode
Thank you:)
Looks 22

1016210920.jpg

Good lord Rustngrease just caught this thread and that is 1 lovely sight to behold. V interested if still available that is
TY 😎👍

Good lord Rustngrease just caught this thread and that is 1 lovely sight to behold. V interested if still available that is
TY 😎👍
I know rite, it's a beautiful machine , it's still available , I was contemplating keeping and giving a little love to er, but funding other projects as well. Pm me if your interested

I know rite, it's a beautiful machine , it's still available , I was contemplating keeping and giving a little love to er, but funding other projects as well. Pm me if your interested

Yes! deserves love for sure 👍 Would PM ya if I could but these cabe training wheels are having none of it :(
but plz shoot me a message at rbeam @ marin . edu , and happy to follow up further! -TY -Rus

Back