When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1902 MORROW Coaster Hub on New Wheels!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

carlitos60

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I Bought This MORROW Hub from a CABER a while Back!
Had It Installed on New Wheels for New Project; So I Took Them for a Ride an Was Super Surprised that It Works Perfectly!!!
The Front Hub is Unknown, Unless It's Elgin???

Don't See Many of Those Around!!!

PICT2910.jpg
PICT2911.jpg
PICT2912.jpg
PICT2913.jpg
PICT2914.jpg

:)

PICT2910.jpg

PICT2911.jpg

PICT2912.jpg

PICT2913.jpg

PICT2914.jpg

Thanks!

Thanks for the Comments!

Wait Till You See Where They Going to be Used???

Perfect Set Up, I Think!!!

Cool hub..... Since Morrow changed over to the New Morrow design late 1903 - Would that make your Morrow Coaster one of the last batch made with that design?

Thanks for the Comments!

Wait Till You See Where They Going to be Used???

Perfect Set Up, I Think!!!

Maybe???

Cool hub..... Since Morrow changed over to the New Morrow design late 1903 - Would that make your Morrow Coaster one of the last batch made with that design?

Well, the 1901 Design with the Fixed Arm was Changed to the 1902 Design with the Flexible Arm, and I Suppose it was a One Year Only Design Change???

Good Question???
All I Know is That It Works Fine, So I Can't See Why They Would Change the Design Other Than for Money Savings Reasons And Simplicity (It's Heavy and Complex)!

???? Coincidence?????

Coincidence???

I Post an Unusually Posted Hub for Display and Info;

Then, 2 HUBs Appear in the For Sale Post Right Away!!!!!!

???:confused:

Great minds think alike! Hubba, hubba, great hubs, when do we get to see the rest of the bike?

Can anyone provide a how to on the hub? I've picked up a 1902 version am having a tough go of disassembly. Thanks

Back