When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1902 Pierce Full Cushion Special

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I believe this to be a 1902 Pierce. There has been some discussion in the Pierce thread concerning both the seat and the rear hub. I have seen another bike exactly like mine that had the exact same seat so I think it is possible this bike may have come with this seat. This bike came out of an antique store in Ohio not through collectors hands. The rear hub is in the original rim which matches the front. The rims were originally painted aluminum color with a red and black fine pin which was optional. They have oxidized to an olive green. The front fork has the shackles which some contend came later but this bike has the spring between the crank hanger and stays. According to the lit I've read Pierce changed to the articulated bottom bracket in 1903 so this may be a transitional model. The bell (works) and light come with the bike. The pedals are original as well. front rim is fairly straight but rear is warped pretty good. Original paint bike. It also has the original bulldog grips. You would be hard pressed to find a more original bike than this one. $3950 shipped to lower 48. NOW $3500 PP as friends or you can add $118.50 for goods and services. Thanks, Shawn

PI1.JPG
PI2.JPG
PI3.JPG
PI4.JPG
PI5.JPG
PI6.JPG
PI7.JPG
PI8.JPG
PI9.JPG
PI10.JPG
PI12.JPG
PI13.JPG
PI14.JPG
PI15.JPG
PI16.JPG
PI17.JPG
PI18.JPG
PI19.JPG
PI20.JPG

Last edited:
May trade for prewar balloon tire bike of comparable value or lesser bike plus cash. Must be prewar and complete. No projects. V/r Shawn

Wonderful bicycle, really desirable; not many of them available. Someone buy it before I get a second mortgage loan please. GLWTS

$3500 shipped as shown PP F&F or add $105 for goods and services. Thanks, Shawn

Back