When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1904 Cleveland 2-speed chioned frame shaft drive

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

toyman

I live for the CABE
Does anyone know what colors were offered on a 1904 Cleveland 2-speed cushioned frame shaft drive?

The 1904 Cleveland cushioned framed two speed was the Model D13 for the Men's bike frame and the D-14 for the Ladies. 1904 was the first year that Pope took control of what was the American Bicycle Company. But you would think it was Henry Ford running the company, "you can have any color as long as its black!" The rims were also black with a blue center and fine gold strips. Sorry I can't help you with the color of blue or gold. Also I don't know if the gold strips touched the blue strip or where offset.

My bike looks like the it says 780 model on the head badge.Is that correct.If so,what year would that make it? Thanks,John

Here is a 1900 model.

P1141416_zpsb6fb167f-1.jpg

Last edited:
cleveland shaft drive

The badge on my Cleveland shaft drive has the number 720 on it.I assume that is the model number.Does anyone know what year that would make it?

Back