When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1905 Davis spring fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

patmcclerren2

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello, what would your guys professional opinion be on what kind of price I should put on this 1905 Davis spring fork, I also have over 400 pre 1933 parts accessories and over 60 pre 1933 frames back to 1896 that I am willing to part with, not to mention 40+ Schwinn 1952- 1975 frames about 20 stingrays, I am have Elgin frames I have Mead Ranger frames I had Mohawk frames I have Columbia friends I have Dayton friends I will sell it all as a group or piece it out if interested or want photos text me at 309 403 5772 for some reason I am not able to post photos on this site, my
name is Patrick McClerren

Well you know I've sent you a text Patrick....you've been a subject of conversation amongst some cabers I know, we're all curious what is up your sleeve.

What I do to post pictures, is as follows:
Take a picture with my cell phone (cell phone with a camera feature built-in).
Text the picture to my own email address.
After confirmation of message sent, flip the cell phone closed.

Go to my computer (real computer, email machine) and log into email account.
Open the email, and save the picture to a pictures folder, (as a .jpg file).
Select a thread to attach a picture.
Select the "Attach Files" button on bottom of screen.
Position cursor where the picture is to be placed.
Select the thumbnail or full-size icon, and click "post".

Also, to find my own old posts, I click on my CABE member name, and then click the number under messages.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
W
Hello, what would your guys professional opinion be on what kind of price I should put on this 1905 Davis spring fork, I also have over 400 pre 1933 parts accessories and over 60 pre 1933 frames back to 1896 that I am willing to part with, not to mention 40+ Schwinn 1952- 1975 frames about 20 stingrays, I am have Elgin frames I have Mead Ranger frames I had Mohawk frames I have Columbia friends I have Dayton friends I will sell it all as a group or piece it out if interested or want photos text me at 309 403 5772 for some reason I am not able to post photos on this site, my
name is Patrick McClerren

to sell it all, all you need to do is answer my text!

Back