When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1908 CCM Motor Cycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

locomotion

Cruisin' on my 1897 Comet
forgot I had this, just found in a document box
2013 Commemorative Lithograph and stamp for the 1908 CCM Motor Cycle.
It was released by Canada Post.

20230111_185327~4.jpg

20230111_185332~2.jpg

20230111_185335~2.jpg

20230111_185340~2.jpg

20230111_185345~2.jpg

20230111_185347~2.jpg

This is was my 1910 or so CCM light weight Mortorcycle. Not sure but think they where made for about 3 or 4 years Picture was taken in an early 1900,s shop that closed about 1953 and is still there with no change. The older guy if you can figure that out is the son of the original owner of the shop. He worked on bicycle ,motorcycles and lawn movers and also wood working. The other picture is what I started with. Bike went to the UK and is back in Canada on the west coast on Vanvouver Island. I bought another one on ebay about 7 years ago just frame and wheels no motor. I know someone that had a motor but he would not sell it so I said you better buy what I have as he had been looking for a long time. and I wasn't sure I was up to hunting for all the parts again.

091130_davebrown_ccm-044130.jpeg

DSCF0034.JPG

This is was my 1910 or so CCM light weight Mortorcycle. Not sure but think they where made for about 3 or 4 years Picture was taken in an early 1900,s shop that closed about 1953 and is still there with no change. The older guy if you can figure that out is the son of the original owner of the shop. He worked on bicycle ,motorcycles and lawn movers and also wood working. The other picture is what I started with. Bike went to the UK and is back in Canada on the west coast on Vanvouver Island. I bought another one on ebay about 7 years ago just frame and wheels no motor. I know someone that had a motor but he would not sell it so I said you better buy what I have as he had been looking for a long time. and I wasn't sure I was up to hunting for all the parts again.

View attachment 1767282

View attachment 1767283
front "springer" looks a lot like the rear of a "Cushion" frame.
from your experience of actually seeing one in person, it is basically the same parts just repurposed?

Back