When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1909-1922 Girls Bike?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

alexander55

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am WAY out of my knowledge level on this one. Hoping you can help me identify some more things about the bike and determine a value.

In addition to collecting road/track bikes 30-80s; I volunteer for an organization called Handlebars of Hope. They collect, refurbish and give away kids bikes and adult bikes for transportation to communities south of Brownsville, Texas.

This bike was donated to them. When bikes get donated that can't be used as give-aways, I sell the bikes for them and ALL the cash goes back to the organization.

The brake/hub is marked CORBIN DELUX MODEL 8. I think that puts it 1909-1922.
I've been told the pedals are actually for a boys bike and are from the 19teens.
And...the anchors for the skirt guards are still in place which (I have been told) is a bit unusual.

Any help/guidance/rules for safely taking this thing a part or cleaning would also be greatly appreciated!

That's what I think I know. What can you tell me? Thanks so much!

IMG_5720.jpg

IMG_5721.jpg

IMG_5722.jpg

IMG_5723.jpg

IMG_5724.jpg

IMG_5725.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5728.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5730.jpg

IMG_5731.jpg

Back