When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1909 Motosacoche II

-
You are right Giovanni. But Patience is one the virtus I have not... It's a problem when You have a hobbie like this one.
Not, script rat trap pedals is not BSA. In adition I've never seen a Motosacoche with it even when is know that Dufaux brothers employed the frames made by this british mark. However there is not a sign or mark on frames and the front badge is always the Dufaux one. Only serial numbers allows us to distinguish them from other suppliers because the form is almost identical.

Last edited:
Hallo

How is it with your Motosacoche .
Some months ago I bought a motosacoche engine with was seized , with a lot of penetrating oil , heating I was able to make the piston com free .
I started to make the tube frame and other parts

I am interested to see how far you are with your Motosacoche.

Greetings Gerrit Kan
The Netherlands

Hallo

How is it with your Motosacoche .
Some months ago I bought a motosacoche engine with was seized , with a lot of penetrating oil , heating I was able to make the piston com free .
I started to make the tube frame and other parts

I am interested to see how far you are with your Motosacoche.

Greetings Gerrit Kan
The Netherlands
Original poster hasn’t logged on The Cabe since 2015. Good luck in your venture!

Should that age bike use a "candle powered " headlight ?

The mudguards look to be correct for that bike.

Really like the engine design.

Best of luck with the restoration.

Back