When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1910 track bike found yesterday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
wow check this out. i decited to go to a small local swap to sell some 10 spds.
and this showed up. it has nos us special racer 1 1/8 tires and unusual rims with a embossed center. it has 2 cog rear adj bar and some kind of weird plases on the rear for adj and it actuall has foward dropouts one orig peddle with clip. seat gone and chainring. never came with a name tag anybody out there know what it might be. will post second set of photo's

mark:cool:

Last edited:
yes they are wood. got that right, it's old and interesting. iam researching for info but nothing on the make or the 2 cog hub. it could be european. although it has american rims. mark

the good news is it came with the original brooks racing saddle. i thouht it was a mismatch before i found out it was british.
mark

it came out of a dump beleive it or not. thanks i love it also. i found out that this type of bike was made to be used in the tour de france at the the turn of the century.

trade???

I am selling a complete original 1915/16 Dayton bike with all the bells and whistles, I am asking $1000 but would be interested in a trade for your track bike. I am more in to that style then the Dayton which is a very desirable machine.

thanks for the interest. i like the dayton but this is bike is a keeper. however i have a 34 schwinn racer model R. it is a track bike needs hubs and one rim/tires. i might consider something.

Back