When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1910 track bike found yesterday

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The reason for the two cogs is for when the racer hit a hill, he would jump off, flip the wheel so it was in a lower gear, and continue up the hill. Thats my understanding anyway.

your right. imagine racing and being first and tired; then having to stop to change the wheel gear when somthing happens.

mark

thanks, its a real gem. wish i could find the sprocket here is a new photo with the original seat in place. also the paint is original.

mark

Pedal and Piston Rendezvous

It was great to hook up with you in Centralia this weekend. A small world it certainly is. I still think you should trade your track bike for the Dayton. But if you want to be stuborn I will have to keep trying.
LOL... I loved that Hoffman you brought down, you should post some pictures of it here. I have no doubt the folks on this site will overlook its motorized status.
I hope you had half as much fun in Centralia as I did.
Rick "Cinelliphyle" Gilmore...

it was a blast. killer bands and freinds what more can you ask for. oh ya booze!!!! can't wait for next year.. I did post it earlier this year got some responses but you have to see it in person to really appreciate it. can't wait to ride it but the car comes first. no way the track bike is too cool but i still have the 34 racer......???

mark

Back