When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1910ish Iver hubs

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have this. $40 shipped.

IMG_1967.JPG

Now.....The fork has become a real tough find. I thought it would be easy - silly me.

I have misplaced the Badge I bought and need to find another - also looking for Kellys or Sager adjust. bars, chain adjuster screws, seatpost screw.

So far - none of the forks I have tried fit the bill.... but, I think we have cracked it now - the issue is the tube length. So I have found one that has the right ( thin crown) Iver fork - I will just find a solution to extend it to the needed length. I think I am going to cut another fork tube and meld them together ( I'll get a professional to do it ). The other bits are things that I need to get the project off the ground. It is a real bummer I cannot find the badge I purchased - as it was correct. I am sure I'll find it after I purchase a new one - LOL. Always works out that way.

Badge & Kelly's have been found. Still need skiptooth chain, chain adjust screws, front hub.

Back