When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1911 Indian motorcycle $16k Cincinnati OH

-

Hastings

I live for the CABE
Maybe the guy is selling it so he could buy a better camera…

2B16240C-0908-48A5-A313-07AFB79C5CA8.png

Looks like a good deal.
Being offered by a meth-head who doesn't have the bike in his possession; supposedly he listed it for an old man in Tennessee. I was in the area yesterday and tried to go see it but the seller would not respond. A friend went out to his house and said the it was pretty shady. I was supposed to be getting a call from the old man in TN but that never happened. Bentwoody made the observation these images look like photos of old photos. Beware!

Being offered by a meth-head who doesn't have the bike in his possession; supposedly he listed it for an old man in Tennessee. I was in the area yesterday and tried to go see it but the seller would not respond. A friend went out to his house and said the it was pretty shady. I was supposed to be getting a call from the old man in TN but that never happened. Bentwoody made the observation these images look like photos of old photos. Beware!
It seemed to good to be true.

Back