When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1911 Iver on the road

-
I usually prefer original condition bikes, but you sure did an excellent job on the paint, stripe work and plating!! If a person restores, do it right or not at all!!
A great eye for detail......:cool:

84B23F64-9E3C-4939-8B41-CB02C14C4AD2.png
Super, Super Nice!!!
However, Being an Honest Person; The Seat Has to Go!!!

Fantastic job! A buddy of mine just picked up an Iver today for me. Looks like your before picture. I hope to make it like your after pics.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Breathtaking restoration. Who did your nickel plating?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Thank you so much. Custom Chrome Plating, Grafton Ohio. You are correct however it is nickel plating. Maybe they should change their to Custom Nickel Plating. Lol

Good luck with your restoration. Please send pictures when it is done.

Thank you to all of you for the kind remarks. As I said before I could not have done it with out all the help from Cabers.

I learned a heck of a lot along the way and did a ton of research which was almost as much as riding this piece of history. I never thought I would ride something almost 50 years older than I am.

Back