When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1912 Iver Johnson unwrapped

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

anders1

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Well I finally got the seat on my 1912 model 87 today. This is Troxel Star that would have come originally with the bike. I am super pleased with the look. Just a few more parts for the bike and some TLC.
CA1CE778-471A-4DFA-9A4F-4D97B264B843.jpeg

A9AF0905-1B08-4170-99A8-B9C88FCF8FAF.jpeg

I had the unsprung version of that saddle on my Racer. Actually pretty comfortable, but the ancient stitching started to come apart so I went to a ubiquitous Brooks B17.

I had the unsprung version of that saddle on my Racer. Actually pretty comfortable, but the ancient stitching started to come apart so I went to a ubiquitous Brooks B17.
If you still have that saddle and decide to let it go let me know. Anthony

So how tall is that frame? Looks huge!

Yes, like dnc1 said above...................how tall is that frame !! It's at least the 24" but might be the 26" !! If it is the 26", I haven't seen many of those.
Pete in Fitchburg

This is a 24” frame. I am 6’2” so I like the taller bikes. I have one other 24” and of course my 90b is 23”. I would love to find a 26” IJ racer eventually. I had a 20” once and I felt quite funny on the bike.

Thanks @anders1.
I have a 24" Raleigh and it looks bigger than mine; I guess the long head tube (steerer) and consequently different frame geometry makes it appear so large, and the lack of tyres I guess.
Tall people on small bikes always make me smile, modern frameset geometry can be quite comicall!
What front hub is on that wheelset?

Back