When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1913 Pierce Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

I'm late catching up on this thread, but impressed. I didn't think you'd find the engine, happy that you did. As far as I'm concerned, while still quite a project, it's all downhill having the engine in hand. Everything else is just fabricated steel...congrats! It's funny to me that 25 years ago Pierce motorcycle engines were relatively inexpensive, a couple thousand would buy one. Now they seem to be rare as they can be, either hidden away or in a frame! Well done... Now if I could just find a home for my 1903 Pierce Stanhope engine, and a couple of shaft drive bikes, I'd be happy. Trying to thin out my Pierce memorabilia collection, which includes both car and bicycle and motorcycle related items...

I'm late catching up on this thread, but impressed. I didn't think you'd find the engine, happy that you did. As far as I'm concerned, while still quite a project, it's all downhill having the engine in hand. Everything else is just fabricated steel...congrats! It's funny to me that 25 years ago Pierce motorcycle engines were relatively inexpensive, a couple thousand would buy one. Now they seem to be rare as they can be, either hidden away or in a frame! Well done... Now if I could just find a home for my 1903 Pierce Stanhope engine, and a couple of shaft drive bikes, I'd be happy. Trying to thin out my Pierce memorabilia collection, which includes both car and bicycle and motorcycle related items...
Thanks for measuring up that stanhope motor. I would have seriously considered it if the dimensions had permitted!

I was fortunate to get a personal show and tell of this project, and it’s definitely going to be a challenge, but it is very exciting, and shows great potential.
The big Pierce, single cylinder engine is really impressive.
Congrats, on that key acquisition!
The fenders from Australia are super nice!
Craftsmanship extraordinaire!
Those are going to make the bike.
Super excited about this project.
Thanks for taking us along for the ride.

Wow, I really love stuff like this and its how my mind works. I love that Im not the only one who sees rusty, bent and crusty hulks that most folks cringe at, and see what it CAN be and better yet, what it WILL be. Its called passion and it energizes me when I see others do it.
Very awesome!!

I think the fact that so many people turn their nose away is something that drives me even more.

Back