When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1914 Iver Johnson Truss Bridge Roadster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

gtdohn

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Survivor IverJohnson Truss bridge roadster. Nice frame and fork, great head badge. Has nice original Torrington 8 pedals. Looks to be a Troxel Climax saddle, still usable. Very straight metal clad 28' rims that will clean up very well. Morrow hubs. Drop stand is missing the ears but has the stand and fender clip. Fenders are in good order. Paint scheme, after scraping off re-paint, shows all indication that it was black with a green head tube and darts with white pins. I removed the badge and it was original green under that too. I scraped off some of the green and under that was the shiny black base coat.Tires and a chain, and you can roll.
$800 shipped

PayPal as friends or money order.
Shipping is to the lower 48 states only.

Thanks
P1080905.JPG
P1080906.JPG
P1080907.JPG
P1080908.JPG
P1080909.JPG
P1080910.JPG
P1080911.JPG
P1080912.JPG
P1080913.JPG
P1080914.JPG
P1080915.JPG
P1080916.JPG
P1080917.JPG
P1080918.JPG

Now that is one great looking Iver...............just the way I like to see them. Very tempting......................................Pete in Fitchburg

Back