When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1914 Peerless bike with side car and smith motor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'd say double the 2007 the auction sale price and that should be in the ballpark of an estimated value.

I'd say double the 2007 the auction sale price and that should be in the ballpark of an estimated value.

I think that estimate is way to high.You can buy a mint smith motor wheel for $3000.Add in the bike and c the sidecar and you are in the $6000"to $8000 range. Toyman

I think that estimate is way to high.You can buy a mint smith motor wheel for $3000.Add in the bike and c the sidecar and you are in the $6000"to $8000 range. Toyman

I agree everything is contingent on condition! From all appearances this package appears to have been repainted and with some assembly required? I guess if you were to purchase the parts separately the price might be less? But then it may take you years to find all the right parts...hence my elevated guesstimate for the complete package. Outside of Chitown's posting the 2007 auction price (when interest for teens bike were low), and the fact that no one else responded to sbttsxpck39 request for an estimated value...I threw a number on the table, because you got to start somewhere.

OK is it my imagination or is the bike in the 2007 auction the very bike that started this thread?
The giveaway is the headlamp with the Ray-O-Vac battery mounted in exactly the same position, even to the rotation of the battery in the clamps. Look at the label on the battery.

OK is it my imagination or is the bike in the 2007 auction the very bike that started this thread?
The giveaway is the headlamp with the Ray-O-Vac battery mounted in exactly the same position, even to the rotation of the battery in the clamps. Look at the label on the battery.

The #648 tag seals the deal on it being the same bike matching the auction lot #.

Yes it is in fact the same bike from the auction company. We were just on the phone with them. Thank you guys for all the tips and estinmates on the bike. If anyone is wanting to make an offer please send me an email to [email protected] with the word peerless in the subject field. We are looking to sell the bike. Thanks

ur such a great bunch of guys. so nice to someone who is even to lazy to check though his/her email. sounds like a dealer who knows nothing about bikes. could have been an opportunity to grab a bargain. obviously hes got it cheap, or might have done some research first, if they were spending any amount of money. pickers play against you, sometimes you have to play the same games, is all im saying. sounds like its really lucky he didn't loose money. it happens to dealers who don't do homework before buying. just sayin... might have been worth something before someone painted it red.

Back