When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1915 Great Western Crown Curly Frame Bicycle - $1250

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1250
Zipcode

decotriumph

I live for the CABE
Original 1915 Crown "Curly Frame" bicycle. Complete except for tires. Very desirable and hard-to-find curly frame version with most of its original paint intact. Original Troxel saddle, good original wheels, beautiful badge, etc. I searched for one of these for years before acquiring this one. Upfront expenses of a new career (and my penchant for buying unusual motorcycles) require sale.

Here's what Crown King said when I showed it to him prior to purchase: "Well, this is one of the hardest ones to find, especially in original condition for this. Which is 1913 through 1916 or so that's it that's as long as I made it. There were actually three different variations of this ornamental frame. The handlebars and gooseneck are not original on this but the rest of the bike looks much untouched and will comeback nicely regarding paint. A beautiful bike. Get it if you can."

Here is an opportunity to acquire a rare and unique ornamental-frame specimen for your collection. Scrutinize photos and ask questions. I will put some rubber donuts or tubes on to protect the rims. Obviously the pedals and chain are missing. I can send additional details/photos by message. Pickup preferred in Tullahoma, TN, though I can meet you in Nashville (TN), Huntsville (AL), or Chattanooga (TN), if that helps. Might deliver to Louisville or Indianapolis the first week of November. Bike must be paid for before it leaves my house. PayPal preferred or cash or USPS Money Order. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I've seen a few of these, but none with this kind of age and overall panache. This one being the first Complete variation besides.

Fantastic.

Erin

Back