When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1915 Napoleon project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm almost finished with my Napoleon project. Here are some pics.

rnnt2.jpg
rnntr.jpg
rnbw.jpg
rnhb.jpg
rnmf.jpg
rn5.jpg

rnnt2.jpg

rnntr.jpg

rnbw.jpg

rnhb.jpg

rnmf.jpg

rn5.jpg

Last edited:
You did her proud! A guy almost doesn't mind selling a bike if he knows it is going into hands as good as yours......

Thanks Bri! I can't wait to take her for a ride soon. I have a few more things still to do. The main task left is purchasing and mounting the tires. I'm going to put some RD treaded black tires on her. I've purchased two sets of RD tires before for another bike. They ride great and I haven't had any trouble with them. I need a lock nut for the cranks. The one I have is stripped. If you have one or know someone that does who would be willing to sell it to me please let me know.

Cheers,
Phil

Problem is no two nuts will fit the same (should), but some looser, some a bit to tight. In the mean time tap nut with hammer to flatten a smidge and reinstall should tighten better...?

Back