When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1915 Sears Chief - The Orange Chief changes hands - my new project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
YEP!

Although it seems that most of the time 36 holes are what's available. So if you need a 32...buy it while you can!

love the info

Hey guys new to the forum- I recently also picked up a 1917 cheif bicycle that I'm getting into riding shape- Been into English bikes for awhile now have been wanting to do a american 28" wheeled bike to ride with my roadster buddys- Your cheif threads have been very helpfull and I will post some pics soon- Have all the parts just about together but I'm thinking this build will be fenderless. Building the wheels now and hope to have it out on the streets in the next couple weeks!

My 1917 Chief- My main goal was to build this one for putting in the miles- Nothing like mashing on a group ride with a bunch of roadies when they ask " hey man what year is that thing" - Turned out to be a nice riding bicycle- On to the next project!!!

Attachments

• chief.jpg
    chief.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 186
My 1917 Chief- My main goal was to build this one for putting in the miles- Nothing like mashing on a group ride with a bunch of roadies when they ask " hey man what year is that thing" - Turned out to be a nice riding bicycle- On to the next project!!!

Buddy, Your Chief came out great. It does look like a great rider & bet it does get some stares being a 1917 rider!!!!!!!! Love seeing those SA Tricoaster hubs in working condition. No progress on mine, too much work right now. Trying to finish my 27' Stutz & can't even find time to work on it. Hopefully I can get back on both fall/winter.

Dig the look of your bike, can you please post a closer profile picture of the front fork and truss rod top plate. Thank you

Gary. I have a Chief. Can you tell me a source(s) for the correct paint for mine. THX Mine is in primer.

Back