When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1915 Sears Chief - The Orange Chief changes hands - my new project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice score Gary. I cant wait to see this bike all done, Im jealous of the build already!

Thanks Tom, it will be another FUN one once all the orange is gone LOL. Never did like orange unless it was on a Flying Merkel.

Congrats Gary. Looking forward to seeing more paint revealed... and the BUILD!

Chris

Thanks Chris, me too. Plan to work on that paint all day Saturday so hope to see a lot more red & cream and a lot less orange!!!!!

LOOKING GOOD SO FAR !!!!
It's fun to see what's under a layer of ugly paint and having an eye for detail.
With your PATIENCE and SKILL you'll have an interesting bike in your collection.
I also look forward to seeing it completed!

Thanks wills. Yeah it's funny that orange paint job has driven my curiosity crazy for over a year never thinking I'd be the one owning the bike & removing it.

Now you have one more restoration "under way!!!"

Good luck with it Gary, it's in caring hands....

Lawrence, you are so right on the one more "under way"!!!!! You'd think I could get something, anything finished. Luckily the Girardengo didn't need much & is done and on the road, the 30' Hartford is finished except building the wheels, and then I'll be back to only 3 projects. I think this one just moved ahead of the 27' Stutz, I still need a drop stand for it and a week to clean it up to get it back together. Hoping I can actually have all these on the road in the next 2 months now that the parts search is almost over on all of them.

Buncha nice Chiefs lately! Now where are the rest of the Indians.

Gary...you're running low on bikes to want (in your sig line)!

Buncha nice Chiefs lately! Now where are the rest of the Indians.

Gary...you're running low on bikes to want (in your sig line)!

Brian, there are a few more LOL, but I plan to start the search for a Racycle in 2014. Hopefully all but one of my current projects will be on the road by then and my Wife will be over me purchasing another bike. I'm still kicking myself for not buying one of the Racycles on ebay last year that was fairly complete and exactly what I want.

613096868_o_zps6279d4bf-1.jpg

Last edited:
All in good time, All in good time my pretty..... and your little dog too!....aaah ha,ah,ah.....(witch sounds).......

Too many Chiefs, not enough Indians? Can you really have too many Chiefs?
That's going to come up real nice Gary.

Back