When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1915 to 1919 Sears Chief - Documentation & Bike Thread

-

Gary Mc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
There always seems to be a ton of interest around the 1915 to 1919 Sears Chiefs so I thought I'd start a thread specific to documenting these great bikes. I know there are several threads with a lot of data on these bikes but this is intended specifically to be a "documentation" thread.

I am adding some PowerPoint slides in the first few posts I will continue to update with newly found ads or data or pics on the badge color schemes, badge facial variations, and drop stand variations. I have put these together based on my knowledge & I am no expert on these nor do I own one but I am fascinated by them.

Please feel free to post any ads or documentation you may have as well as Pics of bikes. It would really be nice to get pics of head badges & serial numbers (BB pics) of peoples actual bikes to document badges or other details with specific years.

Thanks & hope we can get a lot of participation, especially from experts on the subject.

Gary

1915 Ads

Here are the 1915 ads I have.

SEARSMOTORBIKE2_zps96913d74-1.jpg

73581_126746794049254_4334101_n_zps694cc-1.jpg

138646797_o_zps6f210a51-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back