When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1916 Cyclemotor Sunday Find

-

redline1968

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
i found this today at the puyallup swap meet , after everybody left the swap on Saturday, I decided stayed for the Sunday sales and quests what popped up.. Oh ya. This came in and I had to have it and bought it :). After getting it I found the fly wheel was gone and will need some parts and repairs sucks but that's life. Other than that it's original and has the tank. Anybody have some info on these and if the part I need will be impossible to find or not. I'm going to place this setup in my flying merkel project. Will post later a mock up. Thanks for you response.

Might you share more about this acquisition? Thank you. :D
The motor was brought in at a local swap meet. He was looking to put it into a frame and display it. ... I offered to buy it.. he came back the next day with the rest of the parts and sold it to me.. later that year I found a original bike from the same time frame and correct for this kit. I was shocked that actually got everything to make a correct bike.. I’m still working on it now.. I got a brochure with all the important bits of info to help in this. Once I locate the Magnito it’s gonna be done and running. I hope.. sorry the the real late response.
1AD7870F-F1B5-478E-928B-398B38C21A6A.jpeg

redline1968,

I appreciate your update and, I am very happy to see this effort of yours coming together with
such a high level of success! Please continue to share, when you obtain more parts and fit them!

Back