When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1916 Mead Ranger 28" Bicycle $1950 Shipped

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bicyclebones

Wore out three sets of tires already!
After quite a bit of research I believe this was sold in 1916. I added the Smith Battery Can which fits perfect but is dented. I also added the rack which fits perfect but the seat post bolt needs to be longer. The light came with the bike as did the Klaxon horn. The bracket for the light has a small section missing that can be easily added with a simple weld. None of the accessories have been tested. I'm sure they need work. I don't stand the bike up on the original tires so as not to damage them. They will never be riders but there are people that can detail them to look good for display. The paint is original with some chips. Tank is clean. Seat is very nice. I added decent original Torrington mens pedals. It has the rare two speed Corbin rear brake hub.
mead718dfe (1).JPG
mead718dfe (2).JPG
mead718dfe (3).JPG
mead718dfe (4).JPG
mead718dfe (5).JPG
mead718dfe (6).JPG
mead718dfe (7).JPG
mead718dfe (8).JPG
mead718dfe (9).JPG
mead718dfe (10).JPG
mead718dfe (11).JPG
Won't part it out. Overall this would be a nice bike to display as is. Dan [email protected]

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back