When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1917 / 1918 Harley Davidson bicycle STOLEN yesterday from Harley dealership in Carroll, OH.

-
I have to say I am impressed by your professionalism. Much appreciate you telling facts about the crime and leaving the rest to the court system. It speaks volumes of your integrity. Thank you!
Razzle... this is your 1st post on the cabe! Welcome. So what can you tell us about this wonderful work the police did in recovery of the HD BIKE? Who was arrested? This whole thing is wierd, and doesn't make sense. Was it in the newspaper there in Ohio? I'm not finding anything on Google.

Any one heading to the ML on hwy 70 or from the south east stop in and ask face to face. I bet the other local businesses would be more willing to answer the questions too. And everyone will have their answers

I’m sure it’s one of these. Ye ol post and ghost.

BA1EDF45-5D39-441D-9E94-7763965363B4.jpeg

Sort of like watching $1000 higgins racks or call and ask how they got it back 740/756-1900 very very interesting lol

Back