When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1917? Pierce Buffalo bike with stars and flag on bell

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks, that's great information. I agree, the image in color is great. Someone who's good with colorization on a computer could fix it for you. So, hopefully it will have a serial number that will help with year, but will start with 1906 and go up, thanks so much David Coco Winchester Va.

Thanks, so 1908 earliest and then "earlier than 1917". Now I have to agonize for two months over seeing if it has a serial number to help in dating it! Supposed to get it October 10th, the big Hershey car flea market has been cancelled, but they still plan on having a car show that date. The couple that own it are driving from the west then, and I'll meet them along the way to get the bicycle.

Thanks for all the comments...

Is being a New Departure bell a good thing? I've learned some about the Pierce bicycles, but really not conversant with some of the finer points of bike collecting.

I actually made a deal on this bike end of last year, but with the strange times we live in, fellow wasn't able to get it to me. I've never seen bike, only these blurry pictures, so I hope I did OK, it just looked interesting...

Thanks for comments! David Coco Winchester Va.

That helps, the bike wasn't dreadfully expensive, but it wasn't free either...it'll be an interesting addition to the collection....thanks for reply...David Coco Winchester Va.

Pierce bicycle and badge dating.

175C04C9-43CC-4B6A-B201-73C15FBC3751.jpeg

8A9D723A-1002-4736-AFE3-B842F9C8FB42.jpeg

B959B60A-DA30-4DC6-9308-36AE2BE406B4.jpeg

6DB053DD-37FB-411C-86D4-D60A2969EB17.jpeg

Back