When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1918 Columbia renovation

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for showing the coffee table (-:

I ave a few of the same items, but I'm more WW2 than WW1. I've a set of British WW1 medals with my name on (A great uncle, I think), the 1918 LF&C knucle knife, used by a Canadian Commando in WW2, so the guard is cut flat. The push dagger is unusual, as is the bang stick (-:

In the past I also had a real Winchester 1897 pump action trench shotgun from 1918, with guard and bayonet, but that went when the fiearms laws changed in the UK.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Thanks! That is awesome with the named medals!! I wish my WW2 collection could be out, too much stuff and I'm trying to get my house in order. Love the weird Lewis. Hopefully the Winchester went somewhere safe! These pictures are a bit outdated, I've moved stuff around a bit and I'll put a piece of green canvas on the bottom, just waiting on the glass. I love the smell of old preserved canvas, but it's a bit too stinky to bring in yet.

Hi Serge,

Do you know what the front hubs are, please?

Thanks,

Stay Safe,

Adrian

Hello Adrian;
Thanks you too!
The 2 ours are the same as that of the COLUMBIA 1917 USA748, no markings.

(courthesy: oldbikes.eu)

Regards;
Serge

Re;
Wow wow wow!!!
Me and my brother too, April 17 1965 :smilecat:
Well i wish you a Good and Happy Birthday my friend :smileycat:
Between us, it is the best day of the year !
Serge

Last edited:
Back