When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1918 Crown reincarnation

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mike j

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
This poop eating grim I'm wearing in this photo, taken by Caber dfa242, was replaced by a look of forlornness & buyer's remorse when I got home from Copake. I started to believe that all the snickerers & sayer's of nay, were right. There were many of them, pretty much everyone I knew there & then some. I consoled myself, somewhat, that the block chain wrapped around the frame could be salvaged for a good part of the purchase price. It is pretty much freed up now. On closer inspection, the frame wasn't that crusty & all the bends, when taken separately, weren't terrible by themselves. I really like this style motorbike, it has a certain elegance. Some smithin', a little welding, bondo, paint, a tank & here we are. Sprung for two bills worth of nickel, which should be done next week. A word on the tank, if any of my bike's look like they'll take a tank, they're getting one, whether they like it or not.

fullsizeoutput_2dd.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2de.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2fe.jpeg

Last edited:
Starting to come together, 2 spd red band on faux wood grained, grooved metal clads. Thanks to Bikewhorder for originally posting the grooving process & Wayne Adam for giving me some great tips on Faux wood finishes. Waiting patiently for nickel parts.

fullsizeoutput_31a.jpeg

Great Investment for Sure!!! I Don't Like Pretty Girls, But They're Cool Too!
Super Nice Job!
Rust Rules for Me!

looking great, I have one of these also, one of my favorite bikes. please keep updating!

I forgot to mention the air pump bracket looks like it holding onto the tree in the background, funny shot.

Back