When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1918 Crown reincarnation

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
11162015 002.JPG

All together, took it for a little test ride, needs a couple of tweaks, but pretty good all around. Thanks for all of the positive feedback. Stopped by Buddha for approval, he's easy. A lot of Caber's gave me help w/ this one. Working on a rack, in the mean time, taking it for a good ride today.

fullsizeoutput_35a.jpeg

All together, took it for a little test ride, needs a couple of tweaks, but pretty good all around. Thanks for all of the positive feedback. Stopped by Buddha for approval, he's easy. A lot of Caber's gave me help w/ this one. Working on a rack, in the mean time, taking it for a good ride today.

View attachment 479263
Would have to be one of the most drastic before and afters ever! Beautiful job.

This &#!^ eating grim I'm wearing in this photo, taken by Caber dfa242, was replaced by a look of forlornness & buyer's remorse when I got home from Copake. I started to believe that all the snickerers & sayer's of nay, were right. There were many of them, pretty much everyone I knew there & then some. I consoled myself, somewhat, that the block chain wrapped around the frame could be salvaged for a good part of the purchase price. It is pretty much freed up now. On closer inspection, the frame wasn't that crusty & all the bends, when taken separately, weren't terrible by themselves. I really like this style motorbike, it has a certain elegance. Some smithin', a little welding, bondo, paint, a tank & here we are. Sprung for two bills worth of nickel, which should be done next week. A word on the tank, if any of my bike's look like they'll take a tank, they're getting one, whether they like it or not.

View attachment 469010

View attachment 469011

View attachment 469012
Incredible! Great Job Dude.....

Back