When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1918 Crown reincarnation

-
11162015 002.JPG

All together, took it for a little test ride, needs a couple of tweaks, but pretty good all around. Thanks for all of the positive feedback. Stopped by Buddha for approval, he's easy. A lot of Caber's gave me help w/ this one. Working on a rack, in the mean time, taking it for a good ride today.

fullsizeoutput_35a.jpeg

All together, took it for a little test ride, needs a couple of tweaks, but pretty good all around. Thanks for all of the positive feedback. Stopped by Buddha for approval, he's easy. A lot of Caber's gave me help w/ this one. Working on a rack, in the mean time, taking it for a good ride today.

View attachment 479263
Would have to be one of the most drastic before and afters ever! Beautiful job.

This &#!^ eating grim I'm wearing in this photo, taken by Caber dfa242, was replaced by a look of forlornness & buyer's remorse when I got home from Copake. I started to believe that all the snickerers & sayer's of nay, were right. There were many of them, pretty much everyone I knew there & then some. I consoled myself, somewhat, that the block chain wrapped around the frame could be salvaged for a good part of the purchase price. It is pretty much freed up now. On closer inspection, the frame wasn't that crusty & all the bends, when taken separately, weren't terrible by themselves. I really like this style motorbike, it has a certain elegance. Some smithin', a little welding, bondo, paint, a tank & here we are. Sprung for two bills worth of nickel, which should be done next week. A word on the tank, if any of my bike's look like they'll take a tank, they're getting one, whether they like it or not.

View attachment 469010

View attachment 469011

View attachment 469012
Incredible! Great Job Dude.....

Back